PLUS Location Systems Announces Sponsorship of Auburn University’s FUSION 2017
“PLUS is excited and honored to be invited to participate in the Fusion 2017 event and help expand the community’s awareness of the roles emerging technology plays in enabling the optimizing of the supply chain,” said Russell Haden, CEO of PLUS Location Systems. “We are also happy for opportunities where we can help students prepare for a career in the growing supply chain industry.”
Fusion 2017 is a half-day, information-packed forum that provides a thought-provoking discussion on the links between technology adoption and supply chain success. The event will feature morning sessions where Haden will participate in an education panel discussion, “Capturing the Technology Opportunity: The Supply Chain Disruptors,” and an afternoon tour of the Auburn RFID Lab that includes live demonstrations of the PLUS Location Systems’ ACTIVE RTLS solutions.
For more information about PLUS Location System and its ACTIVE RTLS solutions, visit www.pluslocation.com. For more information about FUSION 2017, visit http://www.auburnworks.org/extra/fusion-2017-supply-chain-+-technology.cfm.
- PLUS Location Systems joins SMT at American Football Coaches Association Convention
- Primary care facility provides staff with real-time location of doctors and equipment
- PLUS Location Systems Announces ACTIVE RTLS Solutions at RFID Journal LIVE
- PLUS Location Systems Announces Sponsorship of Auburn University’s FUSION 2017
- RTLS Expands IoT and Business Management Research Capabilities at Auburn University RFID Lab