What is the difference between RFID and RTLS?
(Part 1 of a 2-part series) As new Radio Frequency (RF) identification and location awareness technologies emerge, the differences among the growing list of options becomes increasingly difficult for potential users to understand. Deciphering which technologies are right for your organization, applications, and use-cases can…
BlueCats and PLUS Location Systems Announce New, Integrated Solutions at RFID Journal LIVE 2018
BlueCats and PLUS Location Systems, both leading providers in real-time location solutions, are pleased to announce the integration of products to create BlueCats Powered by PLUS solutions. BlueCats Powered by PLUS will have demonstrations of its news solutions on display at RFID Journal LIVE Booth…
What is the Internet of Activity (IoA)?
Internet of Things We live in an increasingly connected world. Every powered device has the potential to be networked, creating the Internet of Things (IoT). This expanding network includes machines, cell phones, vehicles, appliances, and even wearable devices, meaning a person can now be one…
What is a Real-Time Location System (RTLS)?
We talk a lot about RTLS in our office (because that’s what we do) and sometimes we forget that we may have terminology and techniques that are unfamiliar to our readers. Today, we are taking it back to the basics to really explain what we…
- What is the difference between RFID and RTLS?
- BlueCats and PLUS Location Systems Announce New, Integrated Solutions at RFID Journal LIVE 2018
- What is the Internet of Activity (IoA)?
- PLUS Location Systems joins SMT at American Football Coaches Association Convention
- Primary care facility provides staff with real-time location of doctors and equipment